Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

somehow things are getting out of hand..


awhile ago, i had to go to their house, coz his dad contacted me.. his whole family were there.. his grandparents, his uncle, his dad.. his sister was also there.. she wanted to make sure that things wouldn't go out of hand.. and i am really grateful for her presence.. she gave me enough strenght to fight a hopeless fight.. :)

i dont know if i can get through this.. but she told me just to hang on.. coz she wouldn't really leave her bro and me alone.. she would also help.. coz she found it so so senseless, the way they were acting about us..

i tried pointing out to her father, that anyway, we were just couples.. we are not talking about marriage.. and there is still this very great possibility that his son will change his mind bout me.. but he is adamant.. he wants me to stay away from him.. so that was why he sent him to singapore.. to have time away from me.. is that like a joke?

i've always thought things like these only happen in television.. i never thought that one day, i would also get to experience these kind of complications and drama in life...

No comments: